Sykes has a new coxed quad / four to add to the product range. Through customer feedback and extensive design and analysis, we have developed a more affordable boat that adheres to Sykes quality standards. Like our successful Accelerator single scull range, the new coxed quad / four will be made in our China factory and then fitted out with Sykes Riggers, Seats and Stretchers at our Breakwater, Australia factory.
The new coxed quad / four Accelerator boat will have an average crew weight of between 60-75kg. This should suit most schoolgirl and schoolboy programs, particularly in the junior end of the program.
A coxless quad / four boat will also be available from early 2020.
Our high-performance range of boats that are made in our Breakwater factory will continue to be the number one choice when it comes to performance. We are pleased to be able to offer an all new quality product targeted at novice and intermediate rowers at such affordable prices.
- Very affordable pricing
- Lightweight (carbon construction)
- Interchangeable riggers (no need for extra rigger to frig rig)
- Stable and competitive shape
- Available in either bow or stern coxed
- The same high-quality fittings used in all Sykes boats
Price guidelines - Accelerator coxed quad / four
COMPETITIVE CONSTRUCTION ~ Carbon Honeycomb
4x+ ~ Priced from $18,550 + GST
4+ ~ Priced from $17,950 + GST
4x-+ ~ Priced from $20,750 + GST
* All prices are a guide and exclude GST and delivery from our Breakwater factory.
* All boats include NK wiring and speaker system, carbon seats / stretchers and Sykes shoes.
If you would like further information or would like to receive a quote, please contact us.