Returns & Exchanges
Sykes Returns Policy
Sykes Returns and Exchanges Form Please use the above form for all product returns and exchanges.
Change of Mind Returns
- You return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you a refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unused and in its original condition.
- If these requirements are not satisfied Sykes reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind returns.
Sykes will accept product returns and provide you with a refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can produce your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Sykes reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Sykes receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
- Change of mind returns do not apply to any custom built products
Returning Sykes Product
Please call Sykes on 03 5221 3655, for return authorisation and freight instructions.